clan.kill
Login Here

Clean House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clean House

Post by Parabyte | Savage on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:29 am

When you have a messy house, you can only do but one thing to remedy that:

Clean up.

I look at all this work we've done, and see one thing: It's a mess.

Well, since the servers are both down until June-ish, I thought it is an opportune time to redo some things. I combed through that messy steam page and made it more streamlined. Easier to read. I will do the same with the MOTD and other things too, when they matter again. I am also going to fix up the forums some more, change the color scheme, maybe redo the main logo, etc.

Things like this. All over the place, driving me crazy. Today I did something about it.

clan.kill will basically be starting over when the servers reboot. I have a good guess that people will forget what kind of servers they were, and so delete from their favorites, if they even made it that far. So we'll probably have to regain that following we had. Anyways, a lot of things are going to be changing, including something so drastic, I will not be surprised if you ragequit and leave this group. Nor will I be offended if you do so, but it is for the best of clan.kill's interest that I do so.

I hate this. I hate it, I truly do. Please, don't take personal offense to this, because if you really loved this group like I do, you'd understand.

But all admins will be revoked of powers, effective immediately.

I look at the admins we have now, and 3/4 are not doing as they should. Sorry. I understand about 'real life' and 'the daily grind' and whatever else you've got going outside of the Internet. But I'm done with excuses. Tired of the rebuttles. Done.

If you can't do your job, someone else can.

I said above that 3/4 are not doing their job. What kills me the most is that one who I feel is doing what he should be, but to be fair, he must be taken down with the rest.

Go ahead and gripe at me. I'm ready for it, I expected it. Like I said above, I hate doing this.

You most absolutely can become an admin again, but by going through the due process like everyone else. If you don't want to, fine. If you do, good luck. It will not be any harder, but it may be easier, for obvious reasons. I will select 5 more admins, for a total of 6, including me. This will most likely happen AFTER the servers are back in place. This will give you time to calm down from this bout of rage I am sure I caused, and also give you a chance to think about what you really want to do.

But, because of what you all did, I have made Zyme and Irate Renegades, as thanks for what you did do for this group, and here's to hoping you will do more!
Parabyte | Savage
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clean House

Post by Iratesniper on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:53 am

Ok, sounds good. I'm not really going to complain much as you would think I would about this, because I feel that this isn't working, and we need a fresh start.

Renegade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parabyte | Savage on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 am

Irate, can't tell you how much I like that response.

And, thanks a lot for your help on the logos and such, it will not go uncredited.
Parabyte | Savage
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joelethal on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 pm

I wish you good luck and as summer is on fast approach. I'm all yours.
joelethal
Renegade
Renegade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coolitic on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:46 pm

funny, both renegades are the only ones to leave (with som boring explanations)
coolitic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top